Tuesday 11 August 2009

The day before I go...

I fly to Barcelona tomorrow afternoon and to say I’m nervous is a MASSIVE understatement! Don't get me wrong, I am extremely excited about inter railing this summer but the fact I’m doing it on my own is a little scary but hopefully I'll stay safe and meet lots of lovely people! At this moment in time I have done literally no packing, bought zero Euro and can't find my rucksack! Despite these small disasters I am actually prepared for the important stuff, I have booked all my hostels, decided which trains I’m going to catch and started to make a pile of clothes!

Brace yourself for my route...

The first stop is Barcelona followed by Nice and then ITALY where I will be visiting Milan, Florence, Pisa, Rome, Naples, Venice and Verona. Them on to Ljubljana, Zagreb, Budapest, Bratislava, Vienna, Krakow, Berlin, Copenhagen, Oslo, Stockholm and finally Helsinki!

I am really excited about spending a whole week in Italy, as there is so much to see, especially in Rome and Venice. I’m also looking forward to Eastern Europe and Scandinavia, as I have never been to any of these countries so this trip is really going to be a lot of new experiences.

I hope you all enjoy this blog as it is going to me my main source of communication for the next 6 weeks. I am going to update it as often as I can so you all know where I am and what I’m up too. Thanks for reading and I’ll see you when I'm back on 16th September.

No comments:

Post a Comment